Monday, September 12, 2011

Awesome Marriage Apparel Website!

http://www.union28.net

     For those of you who are proud to be married or proud of your spouse, you might enjoy this site! I discovered it today through a Keeper of the Home post and I have to say - I love it! The idea is wonderful and unique, and it encourages people to be proud of their marriage and their spouse. While I am not married... yet... I love the idea and wanted to share it with ya'll. It's called Union 28 and the clothes range from shirts to sweatshirts to hats to kids wear. They have items for men and woman which I think is so neat. Some of my favorites are the black zip up hoodie sweatshirt that says, "My Husband Rocks" and the red winged t-shirt that says, "I Love My Husband." They have some cute clothes too! So check it out and see if you like any of what they have to offer! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment